What to do in tenth grade to prepare for your future:
- Set up a 'professional' email address to use for turning in assignments and applying for colleges and scholarships if you have not done so yet.
- Continue taking challenging classes.
- Become involved in school or community extracurricular activities that interest you and/or enable you to explore career interests.
- Talk with your parents and advisers to discuss future post-secondary plans and required entrance tests.
- Take the PSAT in October.
- Continue to save and explore your options by researching college options and taking virtual Internet tours of campuses.
- Consider summer enrichment programs.
- Review post-secondary options / joint enrollment requirements.
- Select a career pathway.